This subproject is a very simple CRM application in which users can register account, only have contacts list, view/delete/add/list contacts.
Contacts has pre defined fields such as: first_name last_name email tel adress,
This subproject also has 2 special files, my_canvas_url.php and webhook_callback.php, the first one is a integration app canvas url and the second one is the webhook callback.
my_canvas_url.php file does the following operations on insertion by iframe to jotform.com:
- authenticate user by showing a login form to mycrm
- show field matcher plugin to let user match the fields of their choice
- on user completing field matcher tool, store the formId,matches,apiKey and username(both myCRM and Jotform) to a special table called, integrations
- create a webhook to given formId and to file webhook_callback.php
webhook_callback.php does this:
- If it is called, receive formId and look-up integrations table to see that it is a pre-defined integration with jotform,
- fetch matches, read jotform submissions, then insert them to contacts table using matches,
- done. integration now working as intended, our 3rd party app myCRM now successfully integrated to jotform.
All files mentioned here are in jotform_integration folder