Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Version of dependency
assert-plus updated: old version was missing
some license information
- Corrected examples in
http_signing.md, added auto-tests to
automatically validate these examples
- Bump version of
sshpk dependency, remove peerDependency on it since
it now supports exchanging objects between multiple versions of itself
- Bump min version of
jsprim dependency, to include fixes for using
- Bump minimum version of
sshpk dependency, to include fixes for
whitespace tolerance in key parsing.
- First semver release.
- #36: Ensure verifySignature does not leak useful timing information
- #42: Bring the library up to the latest version of the spec (including the
- Support for ECDSA keys and signatures.
- Now uses
sshpk for key parsing, validation and conversion.
- Fixes for #21, #47, #39 and compatibility with node 0.8
- Split up HMAC and Signature verification to avoid vulnerabilities where a
key intended for use with one can be validated against the other method
- Updated versions of most dependencies.
- Utility functions exported for PEM => SSH-RSA conversion.
- Improvements to tests and examples.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.