Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- supports redis4.0 cluster nodes response parse
- fix parse error for multi-key command with single key
- correct some commands property
Predixy version 1.0.0 release
- High performance and lightweight.
- Multi-threads support.
- Works on Linux, OSX, BSD, Windows(Cygwin).
- Supports Redis Sentinel, single/multi redis group[s].
- Supports Redis Cluster.
- Supports redis block command, eg:blpop, brpop, brpoplpush.
- Supports scan command, even multi redis instances.
- Multi-databases support, means redis command select is avaliable.
- Supports redis transaction, limit in Redis Sentinel single redis group.
- Supports redis Scripts, script load, eval, evalsha.
- Supports redis Pub/Sub.
- Multi-DataCenters support.
- Extend AUTH, readonly/readwrite/admin permission, keyspace limit.
- Log level sample, async log record.
- Log file auto rotate by time and/or file size.
- Stats info, CPU/Memory/Requests/Responses and so on.
- Latency monitor.