A example of a decentralized app that utilizes a smart contract to transfer funds (link to slides with instructions/solutions).
- Clone the repo
$ git clone https://github.com/jp3hou/dapp-demo $ cd dapp-demo
- Install dependencies using npm
$ npm install
- Compile the smart contracts with truffle
$ npm run compile
- Run a local blockchain server using ganache
$ npm run blockchain
- Deploy smart contracts onto your blockchain server
$ npm run migrate
- Start your frontend server
$ npm run start
Open your browser to http://localhost:3000 to see your local environment! The constructor in the KatCoin.sol contract auto-mints 30 KatCoins and displays them in the frontend React app.
Video demonstration of a KatCoin purchase: