Welcome to SlugPath! A navigational tool to get around the UC Santa Cruz Campus
For those who do not know, the UC Santa Cruz campus is the largest campus in the Univervsity of California system. Along with all the redwood trees that surrounds you, this means that it would be really easy to get lost if you are not familiar with the campus itself. With the creation of SlugPath, you would not have to worry about getting lost ever again! With our mobile friendly web application, all you need to do is decide two locations: your from location and your terminal destination. We then give you the shortest path from those two locations along with the estimated time to get there. With this tool, we, the team of SlugPath, hope that you have a better time exploring campus during your time at UC Santa Cruz!
SlugPath is easy to use!
Now wasn't that easy? In just the blink of an eye you have the shortest path to get to wherever you need to go!
Have fun exploring Slugs!
- Bootstrap v4.0: Front-End Framework
- Leaflet: Mapping API
- HTML: Structure Site
- CSS: Further Styling of Site
- Joven Pableo: Product Owner, Stack Developer, and Data Collector
- Edward J. Tagaca: Stack Developer and Data Collector
- Pranav Salunke: Back-End Developer and Data Collector
- Cameron Skaggs: Data Manager and Back-End Developer
- Srijitha Somangili: Front-End Developer and Data Collector
Feel free to submit a pull request to add further paths or map nodes in the locations.js file under the DrawMap/js folder. It contains all the data represented on the map itself. To further get a detailed look of the data within the map, the testing function testButtons() which would be used in the console would further help in collection of data.