Tiny Tiny RSS
Web-based news feed aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Copyright (c) 2005 Andrew Dolgov (unless explicitly stated otherwise).
Uses Silk icons by Mark James: http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
This Sandstorm app uses docker to build it's package.
- You must have docker v1.1+ installed.
- First run
docker build -t tinytinyrss .to build the docker image
- Then you will need to run the image with
docker run -p 33411:33411 --dns='127.0.0.1' -i -t tinytinyrss /sbin/my_init -- /bin/bash
- Vist the app in your browser by going to http://localhost:33411 and follow the setup instructions. The mysql username is
mysqland the password is
mysql, and the database name should be
- Exit this image after it has booted up and run the app successfully. Then run
./export_docker.shfrom this directory to export the last run docker container into a folder named
- Once this is done,
spk packshould now work like normal
- Compatible web browser (http://tt-rss.org/wiki/CompatibleBrowsers)
- Web server, for example Apache
- PHP (with support for mbstring functions)
- PostgreSQL (tested on 8.3) or MySQL (InnoDB and version 4.1+ required)