Rapid Reporting Device Dashboard [R2D2]
r2d2 is an nodejs application reading Google Analytics browser/devide data and displaying results. It's written using ES2015 standards.
- Create a new project on Google Developer Console to get your credentials in JSON format;
- Copy private_key and client_email into config.json;
- Go to the Admin panel in Google Analytics > View > View Settings > View ID, and copy this value into the view_id inside config.json.
$ npm install babel-node index.js
- Chrome: All desktop, all mobile except iOS
- Firefox: Everything
- Safari: By version. Rounded by the major version number. Version 7 and below are grouped.
- Edge: Everything
- IE: By version. Rounded by the major version number. Version 8 and below are grouped.
- Others: Everything else. Vendor name and count number.
R2-D2: “Beep bop boop beep beep beep.”
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)