Society for the Neurobiology of Language (SNL) Speakers
The document also describes authors for the journal Brain and Language for papers published during 2015.
Some graphs make use of Richard Morey's divergingPips package, which is available from github and can be installed in R using the
The repository contains the following files:
- README.md (this README file)
- LICENSE.txt (the license file)
- SNLspeakers.Rmd (the Rmarkdown source file)
- SNLspeakers.pdf (the typeset version, with plots)
- SNLspeakers_data.tsv (tab-delimited data file)
- author_data.tsv (tab-delimited data file)
The initial "complete" version of this analysis covering 2009-2015 was published in The Winnower:
Peelle JE (2016) Speaker gender balance at Society for the Neurobiology of Language conferences 2009–2015. The Winnower 3:e145573.38893. DOI:10.15200/winn.145573.38893
If you make use of these data, citing both the github repository and Winnower paper would be appreciated.