I'm Jon - engineer, product, software architect working as a Chief Technology Officer with various scaleups/startups. I've worked with 20+ companies on product launches, scaling up companies/products and getting people to their next funding rounds.
- 🔭🔭🔭 I’m currently working on building out products, micro-service architecture design, data platform dev, building teams and coaching engineers/CTO's and architects
- 🌱🌱🌱 I’m learning Rust (and C), Cognitive Science, Blender and Unity
- 👯👯👯 I’m looking to collaborate on projects in the food-tech space, automation, analytics projects or potential co-founders on new projects
- 💬💬💬 Ask me about software architecture, React Native, Python data engineering, AWS/GCP,
- 📫📫📫 How to reach me: 07854 651897 or jonathan.holloway @ gmail.com
- ⚡⚡⚡ Fun fact(s): I ❤️ Moog, Prophet, Korg synths, Ableton + algo-rave, Blender, 2 x Basset Hounds 🐶, Great Food, Coffee
How I work
- ❤️ Get stuff done, collaborate and make peoples lives easier.
- ❤️ Always think with your product hat on, the OMTM and supporting the business
- ❤️ Always think and do some design up-front, but always be coding
- ❤️ Always think about the operational aspects of software and system qualities - don't throw crap into production
- ❤️ Building to learn is fine, but don't make your prototype production
- 💀 Don't overcomplicate things
- 💀 Don't build cathedrals when bazaars are good enough
- 💀 Don't build stuff you don't need to when you can integrate and re-use