HTML5/CSS3 Media Center Experiment
This is an experimental project. Build a media center type of interface with web technologies (CSS3/HTML5/JS). Not intended for actually use, it's just a sandbox to experiment with fancy CSS :)
- Use templates instead of building HTML with string concat or DOM API
- Implement proper responsive layout to work across devices
- Test on other browsers than webkit or gecko based
- Convert screen transition from margin transition to translate animation (better for perf?)
- Use SCSS to avoid repeating all the prefixed properties
- Create remaining screens (tiles for videos, games, ... chat ui, list of messages, store front...)
- Add support for keyboard navigation
- Figure out a way to combine 3 icon fonts into one (ask ZURB?), maybe use data-uri?
- Use push state API to handle history
- Find a better background
- Optimize load time, maybe add load screen?