Open Source powers JPMorgan Chase
Welcome to our open source project repos
Here you will find JPMC open source projects that our developers have incubated and brought to the open source community.
What we do
- JPMC has a long history of building successful open source projects, forging open standards, and contributing to the open source community at large.
- From Advanced Messaging Queuing Protocol (AMPQ) (an open standard for passing business messages between applications or organization), to more recently Quorum (an open-source protocol layer that enables enterprises to leverage Ethereum for their private or public production blockchain applications, acquired by ConsenSys in Aug-2020), we are committed to open source.
How to contribute to our projects
- Refer to our CONTRIBUTE.md for how to contribute
- Our GitHub hosts our current JPMC sponsored projects. We have an active pipeline of projects that we are bringing to the community.
- Follow us to stay informed.
Technology @ JPMorgan Chase
- Check out our Technology at Our Firm site for how we do technology at JPMorganChase, including views on TechTrends, our Tech Blog, News, Publications, Open Source and information about our Teams
- Provides developers with custom banking APIs from Chase
- By leveraging Chase's banking APIs, our partners can develop financial products and services that offer digitally enriched customer experiences, and cater to the direct needs of each individual customer.
- J.P. Morgan Developer brings the best of the firm's technical capabilities available across our businesses.
- The extensive catalogue of APIs, SDKs and other technical services empowers your developers, data-scientists, quants and other technologists to create unique solutions for your users.
- As a FINOS platinum member we have contributed and maintain projects to FINOS such as Perspective (an interactive analytics and data visualization component). We are maintainers and contributors in FINOS Projects, and are a FINOS board members.
- If you are passionate about open source, join us. Open positions in Global Technology are on our career site
Open Source @ JPMorgan Chase 2022