A fast, memory efficient streaming pivot engine written principally in C++ and compiled to both WebAssembly and asm.js via the emscripten compiler.
An embeddable, framework-agnostic configuration UI, based on Web Components, and a WebWorker engine host for responsiveness at high frequency.
Runtimes for the Browser and Node.js.
- Superstore A static
- Olympics An example of sharing a single
- Streaming A streaming random data demo.
- Streaming Stock Trades A streaming financial data demo.
- CSV Upload a CSV of your own.
- NYC Citibike An example of a join on two real-time datasets, from the NYC Citibike feed.
- Real-time cryptocurrency charting An example that uses the coinbased web socket feed to plot orders in real-time
- Financial Data from IEX An example that uses the IEX cloud api to build a financial dashboard.