0.0.5 / 2012-05-17
- Removed dependency among old string.js module that modified the prototype.
- Added Cakefile for testing.
0.0.4 / 2012-01-31
- Fixed bug that caused data pages (/log/:collection/:app) to not appear because CoffeeScript wasn't getting loaded quick enough. At some point, the app should only send JS to the client.
- Updated README.
- Changed default
0.0.3 / 2012-01-31
- Forgot to add Express.js package.json as a dependency
- Forgot to add Jade to package.json dependency
- Fixed bug when specifiying production env, loaded as development env
- Cleaned up layout.jade
- I thought the Date getTime() returned millis since Unix epoch in your time zone. Removed time zone conversion.
- Cleaned date/time string. It was too long.
- Doesn't just accept JSON, now accepts simple strings as data.
- Removed Request as dependency. Uses SuperAgent now.
- Refactored app.test.coffee, now use beforeEach()/afterEach()
- Changed route log/data/:collection/:app/ to the more intuitive log/:collection/:app/data.json
0.0.2 / 2012-01-30
- Added command line option to specify configuration file
- Fixed bug that would prevent app.test.html from loading
0.0.1 / 2012-01-27
- Initial public release