This is the first release of SourceKitten to support Linux, Swift 3 and CocoaPods!
- SourceKitten now requires Xcode 8.0 and Swift 3.0 to build.
APIs have been adapted to conform to the Swift 3 API Design Guidelines.
--spm-module [ModuleName]flag to
completeto automatically detect
compiler flags for Swift Package Manager modules.
swift buildmust be run
prior to support detection.
- Now builds and passes most tests on Linux using the Swift Package Manager with
Swift 3.0. This requires
libsourcekitdInProc.soto be built and located in
/usr/lib, or in another location specified by the
environment variable. A preconfigured Docker image is available on Docker Hub
by the ID of
- Now supports Swift Package Manager on macOS and Linux.
- Now supports docinfo requests for sourcetext and module keys.
- Now supports Objective-C class properties.
- Add podspec to support using SourceKittenFramework with CocoaPods.