Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of SourceKitten to support Linux, Swift 3 and CocoaPods!
- SourceKitten now requires Xcode 8.0 and Swift 3.0 to build.
APIs have been adapted to conform to the Swift 3 API Design Guidelines.
--spm-module [ModuleName]flag to
completeto automatically detect
compiler flags for Swift Package Manager modules.
swift buildmust be run
prior to support detection.
- Now builds and passes most tests on Linux using the Swift Package Manager with
Swift 3.0. This requires
libsourcekitdInProc.soto be built and located in
/usr/lib, or in another location specified by the
environment variable. A preconfigured Docker image is available on Docker Hub
by the ID of
- Now supports Swift Package Manager on macOS and Linux.
- Now supports docinfo requests for sourcetext and module keys.
- Now supports Objective-C class properties.
- Add podspec to support using SourceKittenFramework with CocoaPods.