This program will read a Living Cookbook 2015 or 2013 backup file (.lcb) and output your recipes to Living Cookbook .fdx export files which can be imported into other recipe software. Alternatively, you can chose to write your recipes to formatted Microsoft Word documents (.docx) with customizable styles or plain text files (.txt). This program is designed to help those who have Living Cookbook backup files, but can no longer run the program because of license key issues.
Changes this release:
- Added support for Living Cookbook 2013 in both Living Cookbook Rescue and FakeLCBackup.
- Updated the User Guide to include Living Cookbook 2013 support.
- Improved error messages when a supported database can't be found or opened.
- Improved scrolling performance in the Export Log window when an export runs.
- Fixed Issue #1001 - correctly handle database nulls in ingredient link types.