Here you can see the full list of changes between each Flask-Split release.
- Fixed #3:
TypeError: set() is not JSON serializablewhen tracking a conversion in Flask 0.10. Thanks Kacper Wikieł and Nick Woodhams.
- Dropped support for Python 2.5.
REDIS_URLconfiguration variable for configuring the Redis connection.
- Fixed properly :func:`finished` incrementing alternative's completion count multiple times, when the test is not reset after it has been finished. The fix for this issue in the previous release did not work, when the version of the test was greater than 0.
- Fixed :func:`finished` incrementing alternative's completion count multiple times, when the test is not reset after it has been finished.
- Fixed default value for
SPLIT_DB_FAILOVERnot being set.
- Fixed user's participation to an experiment not clearing out from their session, when experiment version was greater than 0.
- Fixed :exc:`ZeroDivisionError` in altenative's z-score calculation.
- Fixed conversion rate difference to control rendering.
- More sensible rounding of percentage values in the dashboard.
- Added 90% confidence level.
- Removed a debug print from :meth:`Experiment.find_or_create`.
- Initial public release