Example how to create your own personal proxy server
- Install Rust and Cargo package manager to your preferred server
- Install Mles server: cargo install mles
- Start mles on your local server: mles --history-limit=1000
- Clone arki-server repository: git clone https://github.com/jq-rs/arki-server.git
- Compile arki-server: cargo build --release
- Startup arki-server websocket proxy in your local server: target/release/arki-server
- default port 80 may need root privileges
- Connect to port 80 of your local server with Mles Websocket application
- Open port 80 of your firewall for Mles WebSocket protocol, if you plan to connect from outer world
Optional: You can configure with provided systemctl scripts the services to be started automatically on server reboot.
Enjoy talking over Mles WebSocket proxy!
Available public proxy servers
- <add your public server here>
P.S. Please send a PR if some of this info is outdated.