Please sign in to comment.
Added folder of example glyphish icons
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 13 additions and 0 deletions.
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/09-chat2.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/100-coffee.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/18-envelope.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/19-gear.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/21-skull.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/30-key.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/34-coffee.png
- BIN docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/88-beermug.png
- +13 −0 docs/toolbars/glyphish-icons/Read me first - license.txt
|@@ -0,0 +1,13 @@|
|+Created by Joseph Wain (see http://penandthink.com) at and probably downloaded from http://glyphish.com|
|+This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.|
|+You are free to share it and to remix it remix under the following conditions:|
|+* You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author (SEE BELOW).|
|+* For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.|
|+* The above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (send me an email!).|
|+ATTRIBUTION -- a note reading "icons by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com" or similar, plus a link back to glyphish.com from your app's website, is the preferred form of attribution. Also acceptable would be, like, a link from within your iPhone application, or from the iTunes store page, but those aren't as useful to other people. If none of these work for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work something out.|
|+USE WITHOUT ATTRIBUTION -- If attribution is not possible, workable or desirable for your application, contact email@example.com for commercial non-attributed licensing terms.|