HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
November 17, 2015 – November 24, 2015
Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 1 commit to master and 5 commits to all branches. On master, 1 file has changed and there have been 28 additions and 30 deletions.
1 Pull request proposed by 1 person
5 Issues closed by 3 people
- Closed #2740 elem.find(">selector") adds id="null" to elem
- Closed #2739 The default - id selector (#) does`t work as expected in jquery 2.1.3 and 2.1.4.
- Closed #2734 Regex replacement in .html() can break the snippet structure
- Closed #2733 browserify-ed jQuery is exposing a buggy global $ object
- Closed #2731 selector with two backslashes not working
5 Issues created by 5 people
- Opened #2741 Nodes created by src/css/support.js can break the DOM in some PhantomJS environments.
- Opened #2738 Uncaught TypeError . This.get ( ... ) is not a function querySelectorAll from find function
- Opened #2736 Add unhandled exception notices for Deferred
- Opened #2732 .prop("selected", true) does not work as expected in IE11
- Opened #2730 .attr() getter doesn't accept some characters in Firefox
9 Unresolved conversations
Sometimes conversations happen on old items that aren’t yet closed. Here is a list of all the Issues and Pull Requests with unresolved conversations.
- 9 new comments Open #2723 2.2 Release progress
- 1 new comment Open #1732 Preserve URL hash when requesting via $.ajax
- 1 new comment Open #2721 Ajax: Preserve URL hash on requests
- 0 new comments Open #2308 slideDown, show and more stopped working for `display: none` elements
- 0 new comments Open #2057 Investigate possible performance improvements of show/hide methods
- 0 new comments Open #2654 Restore previous show/hide behavior
- 0 new comments Open #2710 $.when + progress
- 0 new comments Open #1761 Please provide a function for escaping special characters in selectors
- 0 new comments Open #2622 css(): getting opacity value just after setting results in invalid value for iframe in Firefox