React + Open Layers 3 Sample
This is a sample proyect using React + Open Layers 3
- ES6 (with babel)
- PostCSS using ITCSS and BEM methodology.
- Hot Module Replacement (React Hot Loader 3)
- Webpack development environment configuration
- Webpack Babel loader configuration
- Webpack SCSS configuration
- Webpack configuration for HMR
- Webpack production configuration
- Webpack stats (bundle optimization helper)
Features NOT INCLUDED (TODOs)
- Node.js and NPM: Download and install. I have version 6.6.0 of Node and 3.10.6 of NPM on Windows PC
- Git: Download and install. I have version 2.7.4 installed on Windows PC
- Get the url of your forked project.
- Click on "Clone or download" and Copy to clipboard the url ending on .git.
- Open your command line and go to your directoy
You don't need to create a specific folder for the project, it will be created by git
- Clone your forked repo on your machine:
$ git clone https://github.com/username/react-openLayers3-sample.git
Note: That will create a new folder called react-openLayers3-sample with all the files in.
Install Project dependencies
Use npm i or npm install, which will be use the package.json file located in the current location.
$ cd react-openLayers3-sample $ npm i
Open the project with your Development IDE
I use VS Code https://code.visualstudio.com Open the project using this command:
$ code .
Start development server with Hot Reloading
$ npm run start
Please feel free to add your own improvement. I am waiting your Pull Request (PR).
MIT License Copyright (c) 2016 Jose Quinto Zamora