Joe Rafaniello jrafanie
- Red Hat
- New Jersey
- Joined on
- simple-rss 3 A simple, flexible, extensible, and liberal RSS and Atom reader for Ruby. It is designed to be backwards compatible with the standard RSS parser, but will never do RSS generation.
- ar_stats 1 ActiveRecord statistics for DB requests, responses, sizing, connection information, and callsite logging.
- rails 1 Ruby on Rails
- default_value_for 1 Provides a way to specify default values for ActiveRecord models
- method_profiler 1 Find slow methods in your Ruby code.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 1,272 total Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 1, 2015
Longest streak 6 days October 13 – October 18
Current streak 2 days August 31 – September 1
- Pushed 15 commits to ManageIQ/manageiq Aug 27 – Sep 1
- Pushed 2 commits to ManageIQ/manageiq-appliance-build Aug 27 – Aug 28
- Pushed 2 commits to ManageIQ/guides Aug 28
15 Pull Requests
- Open #36 Add cli for targets
- Merged #4155 Copy v2 key for travis for all the things
- Open #115 Print the ruby version in rubocop comments
- Merged #4108 Move v2_key to v2_key.dev, force developers to generate or copy it.
- Open #4105 Rely on env variable for manageiq-appliance repo directory
- Open #33 Appliance repo shouldn't be in www root.
- Open #12 Allow the appliance repo to live anywhere by exposing its location.
- Merged #81 Deleted the wiki page in #79 but missed a link to it from the README
- Open #80 Add copr guide for packaging upstream centos 6 rpms.
- Merged #79 Ruby 2.0 is long past us, we're on 2.2.3.
- Merged #4102 Revert "Add CoverageHelper for coveralls"
- Merged #4097 Fix bug where attr_writer was overriding the key_root= method.
- Merged #32 Remove extra shared memory needed for %post running PG setup.
- Merged #31 v2_key no longer exists by default
- Closed #4082 [WIP] v2_key gitignore