- Red Hat
- New Jersey
- Joined on
- simple-rss 3 A simple, flexible, extensible, and liberal RSS and Atom reader for Ruby. It is designed to be backwards compatible with the standard RSS parser, but will never do RSS generation.
- default_value_for 1 Provides a way to specify default values for ActiveRecord models
- method_profiler 1 Find slow methods in your Ruby code.
- ar_stats 1 ActiveRecord statistics for DB requests, responses, sizing, connection information, and callsite logging.
- rubygems 1 Library packaging and distribution for Ruby.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 1,180 total Feb 11, 2015 – Feb 11, 2016
Longest streak 5 days February 16 – February 20
Current streak 2 days February 9 – February 10
- Pushed 2 commits to ManageIQ/manageiq-appliance Feb 10
- Pushed 7 commits to ManageIQ/manageiq Feb 5 – Feb 10
- Pushed 1 commit to ManageIQ/manageiq-appliance-build Feb 5