--This version uses SteamVR Input--
--You will need to reconfigure your controllers--
Update r2 9/5/2021
- Fix a bug
- Fix installer on Java 16
Beta Notes (VR) (7/1/2019)
- Convert all controller handling to SteamVR Input
- New controller defaults for all vr systems
- Controller config is now done thru the SteamVR Dashboard
- Steam itself must be running to save edited controls.
Revision 1 7/7/2019
- New defaults for Index to avoid stick-clicking.
- Allow loading to continue on VRInput failure. Allows seated play with Vridge or any other emulator that doesn't support SteamVR Input
- Add some options for Menu World selection.
- Fix render distance not changing immediately
- Fix tutorial message displaying forever
- Add toggle binding for Player List
- Add binding to switch between free move and teleport
- Experimental switch to permanent SteamVR Application Manifest
Revision 2 7/7/2019
- Fix held arrow angle for non-vive controllers
Revision 3 7/8/2019
- Fix teleporter arc not rendering with shaders
- Add 'swipe' hotbar binding.
Revision 4 7/8/2019
- Revert back to temporary manifest as SteamVR forgets we're not a legacy app.
Release Notes (VR) (7/10/2019)Initial Release - Minor bugs fixed from beta.
Non-VR Companion is unchanged.
--This version uses Legacy OpenVR Input--
Initial Release Notes (7/1/2019)
- Fix compatibility with most shader packs. You still need to turn off any motion blur or DOF options.
- Many little bugfixes.
- Install SteamVR Application manifest. A prelude to better things on the way....
Revision 2 (7/3/2019)
- Fix head and hands not showing in the inventory
- Fix particle lighting
Revision 3 (7/4/2019)
- Further fix lighting on GUI.
--This version uses Legacy OpenVR Input--
Initial Release Notes (2/22/2019)
- Update to Minecraft 1.13.2
- Optifine 1.13.2 E5
- No Forge (for now)
- Rewrite of all GUIs
- Rewrite of input/mouse/keyboard system. No longer need window focus for anything.
- Added new physical keyboard. Physical is now the default.
- New positioning for 'wrist' hud mode. More like a watch now.
- All new Main Menu Worlds.
- Better GUI transparency, blending, and lighting.
- Can move 3rd person / Mixed reality mirror camera from in-game by grabbing. Selfies, woo!
- Added keybinds for 'move 3rd person camera', 'show/hide keyboard', 'swap 1st/3rd person mirror'
- VR animations for the Trident.
- VR interactions for fish and dolphin.
- Updates to roomscale swimming and underwater shader.
- World rotation via the 'rotate left' and 'rotate right' keybinds is now analog if the keybind is bound to something with an axis.
Revision 1 (2/24/2019)
- Fix climbey item crafting in single and LAN play.
- Minor tweaks to some GUI positioning
- Re-enable HUD distance and size options for HEAD-lock mode
- Cleanup controller button binding screen and make more intuitive.
- Add option to use 'reset origin' while in standing mode. Allows better accessibility when playing seated with motion controls.
- Rainbow butt-sparkles will now render for any level-4 patron even if they are not playing in VR.
Revision 2 (2/24/2019)
- Fix animations on LAN
Revision 3 (2/27/2019)
- Minor rendering fixes.
- Yet more work on rainbow butt sparkles.
- Improvements to physical keyboard.
Revision 4 (VR) (3/3/2019)
- Re-add 'Vehicle Rotation' option and improve implementation. This is now on by default but previous versions forced it off so you may have to turn it back on yourself.
- Revert some of the 'roomscale rowing' code to an older version that fixes it not working in seated mode or without vehicle rotation on.
- Added 'roomscale dismount' feature, if you walk far enough away from your mount it will dismount you.
- Added button 'combo' bindings. Set the button binding mode to 'AND' and select 2 buttons.
- Misc rendering and other small bugs.
Revision 5 (VR) (3/4/2019)- Fix unintended visual glitch during teleport.
Revision 6 (VR) (3/15/2019)
- Fix teleporter interacting wrongly with grass, water, seaweeds.
- Make backpack switching a little harder to do accidentally.
- Change out 'AND' bindings in favor of designated modifiers'
Revision 7 (VR), 4 (NON-VR)(3/25/2019)
- Update Optifine to E7
Revision 8 (VR) (3/30/2019)
-Fix World Scale being applied at the main menu