Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Initial Release Notes (2/22/2019)
- Update to Minecraft 1.13.2
- Optifine 1.13.2 E5
- No Forge (for now)
- Rewrite of all GUIs
- Rewrite of input/mouse/keyboard system. No longer need window focus for anything.
- Added new physical keyboard. Physical is now the default.
- New positioning for 'wrist' hud mode. More like a watch now.
- All new Main Menu Worlds.
- Better GUI transparency, blending, and lighting.
- Can move 3rd person / Mixed reality mirror camera from in-game by grabbing. Selfies, woo!
- Added keybinds for 'move 3rd person camera', 'show/hide keyboard', 'swap 1st/3rd person mirror'
- VR animations for the Trident.
- VR interactions for fish and dolphin.
- Updates to roomscale swimming and underwater shader.
- World rotation via the 'rotate left' and 'rotate right' keybinds is now analog if the keybind is bound to something with an axis.
Revision 1 (2/24/2019)
- Fix climbey item crafting in single and LAN play.
- Minor tweaks to some GUI positioning
- Re-enable HUD distance and size options for HEAD-lock mode
- Cleanup controller button binding screen and make more intuitive.
- Add option to use 'reset origin' while in standing mode. Allows better accessibility when playing seated with motion controls.
- Rainbow butt-sparkles will now render for any level-4 patron even if they are not playing in VR.
Revision 2 (2/24/2019)
- Fix animations on LAN
Revision 3 (2/27/2019)
- Minor rendering fixes.
- Yet more work on rainbow butt sparkles.
- Improvements to physical keyboard.
Revision 4 (VR) (3/3/2019)
- Re-add 'Vehicle Rotation' option and improve implementation. This is now on by default but previous versions forced it off so you may have to turn it back on yourself.
- Revert some of the 'roomscale rowing' code to an older version that fixes it not working in seated mode or without vehicle rotation on.
- Added 'roomscale dismount' feature, if you walk far enough away from your mount it will dismount you.
- Added button 'combo' bindings. Set the button binding mode to 'AND' and select 2 buttons.
- Misc rendering and other small bugs.
Revision 5 (VR) (3/4/2019)- Fix unintended visual glitch during teleport.
Revision 6 (VR) (3/15/2019)
- Fix teleporter interacting wrongly with grass, water, seaweeds.
- Make backpack switching a little harder to do accidentally.
- Change out 'AND' bindings in favor of designated modifiers'
Revision 7 (VR), 4 (NON-VR)(3/25/2019)
- Update Optifine to E7