HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
jrburke edited this page · 16 revisions
- AMD API Shims
- Differences between the simplified CommonJS wrapper and standard AMD define
- Fine grained URL control
- Internal API: onResourceLoad
- Patterns for separating config from the main module
- Requirejs 2.0 draft
- Sites using RequireJS
- Test frameworks
- Updating existing libraries
- Upgrading to RequireJS 2.0
- Upgrading to RequireJS 2.1
Clone this wiki locally
- Plugins List: A list of loader plugins that work with RequireJS.
- Recipes: A set of code recipes that use RequireJS or related modular tools.
- Test Frameworks: How to get RequireJS working with different test frameworks.
- Updating existing libraries: Notes to consider when upgrading an existing library to AMD modules that can be loaded by RequireJS.
- Difference between simplified CommonJS wrapper and "standard" AMD define - also some basic explanation about RequireJS internals.
- RequireJS project page (external)