This aims to be a clone of rofi providing compatibility for (almost) all command line switches and general functionality. It runs completely in the console so you can use it on a headless server.
rofi-curses is written in Crystal. It aims to provide extremely fast filtering and already does a pretty good job at that.
- Get Crystal
git clone https://github.com/jreinert/rofi-curses.git
make && make install
echo -n "foo\nbar\nbaz" | rofi-curses -p Choose:
rofi-curses -p 'Lines in file:' -f path/to/a/file
- Fork it ( https://github.com/jreinert/rofi-curses/fork )
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- jreinert Joakim Reinert - creator, maintainer