Taskwarrior Integration for Mattermost
This script serves to integrate taskwarrior's most basic set of commands with Mattermost. Each channel is taken to correspond to a given project.
- Have taskwarrior, PHP and some server software (e.g. nginx, Apache) running on your server.
- Put the files into some served directory:
git clone https://github.com/jrenslin/mattermost-taskwarrior.git
- In Mattermost, create a new slash command.
- Insert the URL on which this script runs into the field Request URL and set task as the Command Trigger Word.
- Click on Save.
- In the directory this script is in, create a file
settings.php. You can copy the sample:
cp settings_sample.php settings.php.
- Copy the token to the array of allowed tokens.
The usage is similar to taskwarrior's, though always specific to the channel you are currently posting in. Run
/task add <Your task> to add a task,
/task to list all tasks associated to the channel/project.
So far, only displaying (
list), adding (
add), and completing (
done) tasks for a given project/channel are supported.