Don't work for PHPCS, make PHPCS work for you
Demo code used in my "Don't work for PHPCS, make PHPCS work for you" talk.
The slides from the talk are available on speakerdeck:
- PHPKonf version - May 2018.
- BulgariaPHP version - April 2018.
- PHP Benelux version - January 2018.
- PHP Southcoast version - June 2017.
- SunshinePHP version - February 2017.
In this repo you'll find:
- Example code for a Travis setup to automatically run PHP Codesniffer against your repository.
- Information on how to set up logging.
- An XSL template for viewing a PHPCS log file in a web browser.
- A number of examples of what you can do with a custom ruleset as shown during the talk.