Manipulation Kinodynamics Dataset
Download the manipulation kinodynamics dataset.
The archive contains 193 folders, indexed between 000 and 192, each describing a manipulation experiment through the following files:
- info.csv: object-grasp parameters
- object mass, inertia
- for each finger: friction coefficient, contact location w.r.t. center of mass and contact space in object frame
- kinematics.csv: object kinematics expressed in world frame (AHRS measurements)
- object orientation as unit quaternion (convention: qX,qY,qZ,qW)
- rotational velocity and acceleration
- linear acceleration
- dynamics.csv: 3D contact force per finger in object frame (force transducer measurements)
All physical quantities are expressed in SI units.