Author: Ramón Partida.
Last updated: jan/04/2019
Script that automatically pulls the most recent changes from Perforce and afterwards makes a game build.
- Clone or download this project.
- Make sure you have installed the following components:
- Replace the contents between < > with your own information.
How to use
- Open Task Scheduler.
- Action > Create Task.
- Give the taks a name.
- Under the Triggers tab select Daily and pick an hour.
- Under the Action tab select Start a program.
- In the Program/Script field type the following: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe
- In the Add argument filed type the following: gulp
- In the Start in field type the path that contains your gulp file.
- Press WIN+R and type "cmd" and press Enter.
- Go to the path where your gulp file is (e.g "cd C:/Users/Name/Desktop").
- Type "gulp" and press Enter.
Remember to change the contents of the script to fit your project