A SuperCollider utility class for quickly clipping out sounds from soundfiles.
Released under GPL v.3.
- Create a Clipper, giving it the path of a soundfile
- Click and drag to make a selection (Shift + Right-Click to zoom and move around)
- Press spacebar to preview
- Press 'e' to add it as a clip
- Select the list of clips you want to export
- Press the button to open a dialog to save your selected clips (I suggest making a folder - the filename you give will be used as a prefix for exported clips)
( Clipper(Platform.resourceDir+/+"sounds/a11wlk01.wav"); )
- Test note taking (multiple selections while editing etc.)
- Playhead doesn't update properly - the longer the selection the further out it gets
- Add ability to delete clips from clip list
- Add ability to rename clips - requires rethinking the ListView/Dictionary lookup