Please sign in to comment.
Implement Method#parameters for native methods.
In MRI, native methods will only present a list of :req for fixed- arity methods or a single :rest for variable-arity methods. I have duplicated this in JRuby, though I'd prefer to present the more correct layout of required and optional args. I have filed a bug with MRI to improve #parameters in this way: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/8088 Fixes #583.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 82 additions and 14 deletions.
- +3 −7 src/org/jruby/internal/runtime/methods/CompiledMethod.java
- +48 −3 src/org/jruby/internal/runtime/methods/InvocationMethodFactory.java
- +22 −1 src/org/jruby/internal/runtime/methods/JavaMethod.java
- +7 −1 src/org/jruby/javasupport/util/RuntimeHelpers.java
- +2 −1 test/externals/ruby1.9/excludes/TestMethod.rb
- +0 −1 test/externals/ruby1.9/excludes/TestProc.rb