* Localize conversion logic in TypeConverter.
* Add missing "badcheck" logic for String to Bignum. Fixes #1608.
* Fix last failure in ruby/test_integer.rb by defining
Still needs tests or specs.
It would be more helpful for developers integrating functionality at a
higher level if errors raised for invalid UUIDs are namespaced. This
adds a new Cql::Uuid::InvalidUuidError that improves two cases:
- The fix for jruby issue jruby/jruby#1608
is no longer necessary because we are now raising an explicit error
describing that the UUID is invalid - so the reliance on raising an
ArgumentError in order to maintain consistency for Integer is no
- The error messages are now more specific, and therefore more helpful
for when a developer is doing an integration. On the same note, the
errors being namespaced specifically under Cql::Uuid allows for a
rescue for specific cases, instead of the higher-level ArgumentError
that could occur in many other places, for many other reasons.