Download the above libraries and place the relevant files like below to resolve the dependencies:
- armeabi (libgdx)
- armeabi-v7a (libgdx)
- gdx.jar (libgdx)
- gdx-backend-android.jar (libgdx)
- gdx-backend-lwjgl-natives.jar (libgdx)
- gdx-backend-lwjgl.jar (libgdx)
- gdx-natives.jar (libgdx)
- gdx-tools.jar (libgdx/extensions/gdx-tools)
- artemis.jar (artemis)
Also make sure to go to Properties -> Java Build Path -> Order and Export for each project and check the box next to each imported jar file. Also check the box next to Android Private Libraries in the Android project.
- Open Eclipse and import all projects as "Existing projects into workspace".
- Run monorun-desktop (or android) as a Java application with entry point Main.java.
Note: The desktop app will pack all the textures needed for the game to run - since Eclipse doesn't sync files automatically the app will crash if the files don't exist prior to launching. If so - manually refresh the projects (F5) and run monorun-desktop (or android) again and it should work.
The highscores are submitted and fetched from a remote web API. That means an active internet connection is needed in order to register scores. The checked in URL is pointing to a test server, see the ScoreService class (remove .dev to point to the live API).