This reverts commit 19c7aca.
* this is the suggested method in the xsbt docs https://github.com/harrah/xsbt/wiki/Publishing
Add authorization header
Simple Request Rewriting
* this is not a feature that was included in the original webmachine. stack mob has a need for being able to rewrite some legacy routes in a scalamachine application. Although this can usually be done at higher levels of the stack, sometimes its convenient to have something easily testable in the projects existing test harness * to add rewrites to a dispatch table override the `rewrites` member and supply a `Seq[Rewrite]`. a Rewrite contains a predicate function (ReqRespData => Boolean) and a rewriting function (ReqRespData => ReqRespData). The rewrites are applied in order and only if the predicate returns true for the given data. If multiple rewrites are applied to the same request a subsequent rewrite will see the effects of the previous one (see the updated example in scalamachine-finagle-example) * bumped patch version
- so you can log or add statsd instrumenting, etc - DispatchTable is no longer a subclass of PartialFunction. Instead apply just returns an option (equiv of calling pf.lift). - Added example logging stackable trait
- moved a few things around as well - minor scaladoc fixes
was overriding implicit for same name. cause by importing Res._ and scalamachine.scalaz.res._ in the scalamachine-scalaz7 package.
…] in ResT
- Any was always a poor choice. The value is set as the body anyways, might as well force conversion to something valid instead of obvious surprises when using Any - removed isEmpty variables that were useless.
…zed on for ResT