FnParse is a library for creating functional parsers in the Clojure programming
language. It presents an easy, functional way to create parsers from EBNF rules and
was inspired by the paper Using Functional Parsing to Achieve Quality in Software
FnParse's distribution has src and test folders. To use FnParse, download this
distribution and include its src folder in your program's classpath—for instance,
java -cp $CLOJURE_PATH:path-to-FnParse-folder/src/ ...
FnParse's namespace is name.choi.joshua.fnparse.
FnParse's unit tests are stored in the tests folder and use the test-is library
from clojure-contrib, the Clojure standard library.
For documentation, go to: http://github.com/joshua-choi/fnparse/wikis
* Copyright (c) 2009 Joshua Choi. All rights reserved.
* The use and distribution terms for this software are covered by the
* Eclipse Public License 1.0 (http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php)
* which can be found in the file epl-v10.html at the root of this distribution.
* By using this software in any fashion, you are agreeing to be bound by
* the terms of this license.
* You must not remove this notice, or any other, from this software.