First, support is handled via the Mailing List. Ask your questions there.
When submitting issues on GitHub, please include as much detail as possible to make debugging quick and easy.
- good - Your versions of js-data, js-data-rethinkdb, etc., relevant console logs/error, code examples that revealed the issue
- better - A plnkr, fiddle, or bin that demonstrates the issue
- best - A Pull Request that fixes the issue, including test coverage for the issue and the fix
- Contribute to the issue that is the reason you'll be developing in the first place
- Fork js-data-rethinkdb
git clone https://github.com/<you>/js-data-rethinkdb.git
cd js-data-rethinkdb; npm install; bower install;
grunt go(builds and starts a watch)
- (in another terminal)
grunt karma:dev(runs the tests)
- Write your code, including relevant documentation and tests
- Submit a PR and we'll review