Lighting Toolkit v1.2.5
The first public version of a compilation of tools I usually use in daily work.
· Light and filter listers added.
· Select Light Filters Button Select the filters (aiLightBlocker) connected to a light previously selected.
· Select Filter Ligths Button Select the lights connected to a filter (aiLightBlocker) previously selected.
· New Creates a light previously selected on the lights combo.
· New from view Creates a light from a camera, previously selected. Works fine with all kind of lights but normally, I use it with spotLights or areaLights.
· New from objects Creates a light on each object previously selected and creates a parent constraint to the light. In case you don't want it, you only have to delete it from the light.
· New Creates a filter previously selected on filters combo into the light(s) previously selected.
· New from objects Creates a filter on each object selected into the light(s) previously selected.
Note: In Maya, when you create a filter, only the lightBlocker is included into the defaultLightSet. If you create it into Lighting Toolkit, the filters are added into a new set named defaultFilterSet deleting itself from the defaultLightSet. This set include all the filters, not just lightBlocker, to be more accessible.