Table of contents
It's been awhile.
- Started on a Spotify CLI tool with @stephen-lazaro written in Rust. Maybe now that I have an actual project to do I'll finally learn Rust properly.
- Mucked about with my dotfiles as always.
- Switched from irssi to weechat. It's so much better.
- Set up a VPS for IRC because I'm sick of dealing with ZNCs and all the other nonsense regarding persistent IRC. Now I use mosh to connect and attach to a remote tmux session running weechat. This hilariously seems like the most straight forward way to have a persistent IRC session that is similar to Slack.
- Started using Ranger. So far I dig it now that I've just abandoned image support. Why is it that most python tools are difficult to get working right?
- Started using rtv. I never realized how well reddit's format suited the commandline. I love it.
- Started using Tridactyl for Firefox and switched fully over to Firefox on iOS and mac. So far so good. Tridactyl alone makes the Firefox switch worth it. I wish iOS supported setting a default browser.
- Played a lot more Destiny 2.
- Got into the new Smash Bros.
- Started and beat The Messenger.
- Played more Caves of Qud. I still barely know what I'm doing.
- Figured out how to get fucking italics to work in tmuxinator... again.
- Messed around with kitty & alacritty only to return to iTerm. They're way too buggy and not ready for day-to-day serious usage.
- Did Christmas