CDN Technical requirements
Clone this wiki locally
jsDelivr has multiple technical requirements from each of our CDN sponsors. Sometimes some requirements can be ignored but in most cases we require the full list to be supported.
- Origin Pull support
- Custom CNAME
- SSL certificate for the custom CNAME
- SPDY or HTTP2
- The CDN must obey origin's "Cache-control" headers and expire files accordingly
- API to purge individual files
- Must provide raw access logs that we can parse to support our analytics platform
- Must fully cache files under 10MB.
- Must fully cache all file types and extensions.