- Joined on
- blocktogether 136 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 13 Port of wget to Android
- github-sync 10 A tool to mirror all your GitHub repos. Run it in cron.
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
- gpg-download-verifier 5 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
Repositories contributed to
- letsencrypt/boulder 1,063 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- EFForg/https-everywhere 969 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- letsencrypt/letsencrypt 11,988 This Let's Encrypt repo is an ACME client that can obtain certs and extensibly update server configurations (currently supports Apache on .deb based systems, nginx support coming soon)
- cloudflare/cfssl 1,051 CFSSL: CloudFlare's PKI and TLS toolkit
- letsencrypt/acme-spec 993 ACME Specification
Contributions in the last year 2,834 total Feb 7, 2015 – Feb 7, 2016
Longest streak 34 days September 14 – October 17
Current streak 2 days February 5 – February 6
- Pushed 4 commits to EFForg/https-everywhere Feb 1 – Feb 6
- Pushed 1 commit to GSA/https Feb 5
- Pushed 2 commits to letsencrypt/boulder Feb 1
5 Pull Requests
- Open #4101 Remove obsolete event listeners.
- Open #4100 Add new icons and banner.
- Open #1467 Remove checking of ocspResponses table
- Merged #170 Fix a typo
- Closed #1455 Fix flakiness in RA test.
1 Issue reported
- Open #4097 Re-enable Bit.ly vanity domains