- Joined on
Mar 10, 2010
- blocktogether 146 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 13 Port of wget to Android
- github-sync 10 A tool to mirror all your GitHub repos. Run it in cron.
- gpg-download-verifier 6 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
Repositories contributed to
- letsencrypt/boulder 1,204 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- EFForg/https-everywhere 1,093 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- certbot/certbot 15,113 Certbot, previously the Let's Encrypt Client, is EFF's tool to obtain certs from Let's Encrypt, and (optionally) autoenable HTTPS on your server. It can also act as a client for any other CA that u…
- cloudflare/cfssl 1,342 CFSSL: CloudFlare's PKI and TLS toolkit
- letsencrypt/pkcs11key 3 An interface to PKCS#11 devices that satisfies the crypto.Signer interface
2,481 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 5 commits to certbot/certbot May 23 – May 25
- Pushed 4 commits to letsencrypt/boulder May 20 – May 25
- Pushed 14 commits to jsha/playground May 22
11 Pull Requests
- Merged #3070 Check out a specific version of Boulder.
- Merged #1843 Remove akamai-purger, not currently used.
- Merged #1842 Docker test updates
- Merged #3065 Check out Boulder master instead of branch.
- Merged #1838 Roll forward "Run Travis tests in Docker (#1830)"
- Merged #3058 Run Boulder via docker-compose in tests.
- Merged #10 floopt
- Merged #9 foopt
- Merged #8 brranch
- Merged #1834 Revert "Run Travis tests in Docker (#1830)"
- Open #1831 Update docs
7 Issues reported
- Open #1844 Move key policy / good key into policy authority
- Open #3067 Improve debug logging of request / response bodies
- Open #1841 Remove useNewVARPC code
- Closed #1840 Remove akamai-purger
- Open #1839 Add tests for pb marshalling in VA gRPC code
- Closed #187 Commit e51d002 breaks tests
- Open #1837 Make it easier to instantiate ProblemDetails