- blocktogether 118 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 12 Port of wget to Android
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
- gpg-download-verifier 5 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
- lastbart 3 Web site to display the departure time for the last BART train of the evening.
Repositories contributed to
- EFForg/https-everywhere 612 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- EFForg/OpenWireless 666 The official home of the EFF OpenWireless Project
- letsencrypt/boulder 461 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- letsencrypt/acme-spec 707 ACME Specification
- hiviah/https-everywhere-checker 5 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
Contributions in the last year 2,390 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 37 days January 14 – February 19
Current streak 4 days May 18 – May 21
- Pushed 1 commit to letsencrypt/lets-encrypt-preview May 21
- Pushed 2 commits to letsencrypt/acme-spec May 19 – May 21
- Pushed 14 commits to letsencrypt/boulder May 18 – May 21
- Pushed 3 commits to EFForg/https-everywhere May 19 – May 20
- Pushed 1 commit to EFForg/privacybadgerchrome May 19
8 Pull Requests
- Open #439 Test mode and --server with scheme
- Open #215 Integration test using test.js
- Merged #213 Use absolute URL for link to issuer cert
- Merged #1730 Make English the default locale.
- Merged #130 Remove 'key' and 'contact' from authorization objects.
- Merged #209 Allow using an issuer key file in non-TestMode.
- Merged #208 Disallow GETs for Registration.
- Merged #206 Check that cert key != account key.
11 Issues reported
- Open #438 Null configurator
- Open #436 Renewer directory command line flag
- Open #212 Implement WFE test for successful certificate issuance
- Closed #1729 If system locale is not supported by HTTPS Everywhere, defaults to arabic
- Open #129 User agent
- Open #211 Implement test for correct registration URL returned in /new-reg.
- Open #210 Integration tests between client and server
- Closed #127 Authorization objects shouldn't have a key field
- Open #205 registration authority test runs only as full test
- Closed #203 Store issuing account id with certificate
- Open #202 Create OCSP Response Generator utility