- blocktogether 123 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 12 Port of wget to Android
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
- gpg-download-verifier 5 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
- lastbart 3 Web site to display the departure time for the last BART train of the evening.
Repositories contributed to
- EFForg/https-everywhere 760 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- letsencrypt/boulder 616 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- letsencrypt/acme-spec 838 ACME Specification
- letsencrypt/letsencrypt 3,078 An ACME client that can update Apache/Nginx configurations
- hiviah/https-everywhere-checker 6 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
Contributions in the last year 2,655 total Aug 28, 2014 – Aug 28, 2015
Longest streak 37 days January 14 – February 19
Current streak 4 days August 24 – August 27
- Pushed 1 commit to letsencrypt/letsencrypt Aug 27
- Pushed 15 commits to letsencrypt/boulder Aug 24 – Aug 27
- Pushed 36 commits to EFForg/https-everywhere Aug 22 – Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to jsha/webcomic-pager Aug 24
- Pushed 1 commit to letsencrypt/acme-spec Aug 24
10 Pull Requests
- Open #689 Test.js fixes
- Merged #721 Revert PR #708.
- Merged #679 Restore `exec` command to startservers.py.
- Open #2702 Update style guidelines to talk about snapping redirects.
- Merged #676 Unflake expiration mailer test
- Merged #675 Use Fatalf for all assert functions in test-tools
- Merged #672 Fix error output in startservers.
- Closed #662 Add -p flag to test/create_db.sh.
- Closed #656 Remove duplicate ocspResponder config.
- Merged #655 Fix flaky OCSP.
6 Issues reported
- Open #687 Remove unused `sequence` field from Authorizations
- Open #683 Use Travis caching to speed up builds
- Open #681 Integration test failing reliably on Travis
- Open #666 Implement Proof of Posession challenges
- Open #651 HSM failure causes "Certificate request was invalid"
- Open #2640 Try implementing HTTPS Everywhere using WebExtensions