- blocktogether 113 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 12 Port of wget to Android
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
- gpg-download-verifier 5 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
- lastbart 2 Web site to display the departure time for the last BART train of the evening.
Repositories contributed to
- EFForg/https-everywhere 515 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- EFForg/OpenWireless 650 The official home of the EFF OpenWireless Project
- letsencrypt/boulder 251 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- hiviah/https-everywhere-checker 5 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
- EFForg/starttls-everywhere 89 A system for ensuring & authenticating STARTTLS encryption between mail servers
Contributions in the last year 1,965 total Mar 30, 2014 – Mar 30, 2015
Longest streak 37 days January 14 – February 19
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 39 commits to EFForg/https-everywhere Mar 24 – Mar 30
- Pushed 21 commits to letsencrypt/boulder Mar 25 – Mar 26
- Pushed 2 commits to jsha/blocktogether Mar 24
- Pushed 4 commits to letsencrypt/acme-spec Mar 24
10 Pull Requests
- Open #67 Fix encoding of errors in WFE.
- Merged #1298 Update Creating Rulesets page
- Merged #1296 Update test-ruleset-coverage and checker version.
- Merged #1294 Set platform=mixed for DailyDot.
- Merged #65 Vendorize all dependencies with godep.
- Merged #64 Remove testing mode from VA
- Closed #63 Vendorize all dependencies with `nut`.
- Merged #1253 Disable Slashdot
- Merged #1238 Disable Adobe.
- Merged #1235 Disable Corsair.
10 Issues reported
- Open #70 Rate limiting
- Open #69 WFE should look up account key before any processing
- Open #68 Validate input JWS in RA as well as WFE
- Open #1293 Reload user rules without restarting browser
- Open #1292 Provide UI to edit default rules
- Open #1291 Allow user rules to override existing rules
- Open #55 Implement CAA
- Open #15 Coverage checking does not check target hosts
- Open #14 Allow certain failures for 'from' part of rewrite
- Closed #1236 community.adobe.com breaks