- blocktogether 125 Share your blocks and subscribe to others'
- android-wget 12 Port of wget to Android
- verify-js 6 Proof of concept: Updateable JS apps using code signing and bookmarklets
- gpg-download-verifier 5 Verify various styles of GPG download signatures using TOFU.
- lastbart 3 Web site to display the departure time for the last BART train of the evening.
Repositories contributed to
- EFForg/https-everywhere 718 The official Github mirror of the HTTPS Everywhere repository at https://gitweb.torproject.org/https-everywhere.git. You can send pull requests here.
- letsencrypt/boulder 587 An ACME-based CA, written in Go.
- letsencrypt/acme-spec 815 ACME Specification
- hiviah/https-everywhere-checker 6 Rule checker for HTTPS Everywhere
- EFForg/OpenWireless 677 The official home of the EFF OpenWireless Project
Contributions in the last year 2,682 total Jul 29, 2014 – Jul 29, 2015
Longest streak 37 days January 14 – February 19
Current streak 24 days July 6 – July 29
- Pushed 25 commits to letsencrypt/boulder Jul 23 – Jul 29
- Pushed 1 commit to cloudflare/cfssl Jul 27
- Pushed 3 commits to jsha/blocktogether Jul 25 – Jul 26
- Pushed 1 commit to letsencrypt/acme-spec Jul 24
- Pushed 5 commits to EFForg/https-everywhere Jul 23 – Jul 24
9 Pull Requests
- Open #637 Fix path for integration test.
- Merged #550 Speed up start.py and integration test.
- Merged #543 Fix OCSP updating.
- Merged #281 Add documentation to Installation about nopkcs11.
- Merged #537 Change core.Certificate.DER to byte.
- Merged #526 Switch to our own fork of go-jose
- Merged #525 Update cfssl to latest master.
- Merged #523 Remove mkcert and mkcrl
- Open #630 Remove Python 2.6 support.
13 Issues reported
- Open #633 Handle multiple "up" links
- Closed #548 PR status reporting script is broken in Travis
- Open #547 Decompose challenges into a separate table
- Open #2337 gmx.net rewrite to gmx.ch
- Open #542 RPC layer should log errors before returning them
- Open #540 Validation failure for email address in new-reg should produce 401, not 500
- Closed #539 OCSP first update fails
- Open #538 OCSP responses give asn1 parsing errors with MySQL / OpenSSL
- Open #536 Add OCSP updater and responder to integration test
- Open #535 Error on MySQL truncation
- Closed #534 Infinite redirect fetching localhost:4000/terms
- Open #531 Expiration emails: Don't send if there is a new cert issued
- Open #2313 Fix Transifex integration