Enhanced Steam is an open-source Google Chrome browser extension.
Please note, development of this project has ended. You can read more about Enhanced Steam's end of life here.
The API servers were taken offline on Feb 1, 2019, and a large number of the features that used to be available are no longer available as a result.
If you are looking for the Firefox version, you can find it here https://github.com/jshackles/Enhanced_Steam_Firefox.
- Adding more wishlist sorting options
- Displaying historically lowest prices
- Highlighting games you already own or those on your wishlist
- Correctly calculating bundle discounts
- Showing total money spent on Steam
- Highlighting DLCs you own on a game page
- Fixing "No Image Available" game icons on your wishlist
- And more!
Click here and follow the instructions
(Not Working? Try The Chrome Web Store and just click "Add to Chrome")
- Clone this repo to a folder. You can choose either the master / stable or dev / unstable branch.
- Open the 'Extensions' tab in Chrome's Settings.
- Tick 'Developer Mode' in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click 'Load unpacked extension...' and navigate to the cloned repo.
- Enjoy using Enhanced Steam!
Please head over to http://translation.enhancedsteam.com to help out with translations!
Enhanced Steam is Copyright 2012-2018 Jason Shackles. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License v3 or newer as published by the Free Software Foundation. A copy of the GNU General Public License v3 can be found in LICENSE or at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html.