- Ruby 2.1+
- Node 5.0+
npm install -g frot
The demo project homepage contains a detailed project structure explanation. See development section to learn how to build and see the homepage.
- Open http://127.0.0.1:8080 in your browser.
- Livereload is enabled by default.
- Make sure your code editor / IDE has ESLint support.
gulp cleanto cleanup the output folder.
gulp buildto build and optimize / minify assets.
- See build settings in
gulp surgefor Surge deployment.
gulp rsyncfor SSH deployment via RSync.
- See deployment settings in
- Try to follow the concept of components when developing the front-end.
- Types of Components
- Page Blocks are components that are not related to the actual content (eg. header and footer).
- Regular Components are elementary blocks, used to build the content.
- Regular components should be flexible enough to be reused on any other page.
- Each component should have a dedicated partial in
_source/_includes/components(Unless it's a ReactJS Component).
- Each component should have a dedicated stylesheet in
- If the component requires JS or is a ReactJS component, it should have a dedicated JS in