Reporting a bug
To report a bug simply create a new GitHub Issue and describe your problem or suggestion. We welcome all kinds of feedback regarding JSHint including but not limited to:
- When JSHint doesn't work as expected
- When you simply want a new option or feature
Before reporting a bug look around to see if there are any open or closed tickets that cover your issue. And remember the wisdom: pull request > bug report > tweet.
- P1: Something is throwing exceptions; broken JSHint backward compatibility.
- P2: Something is not being parsed correctly.
- P3: Features that the core team will work on once P2s and P1s are done.
- P4: Patches welcome; The request is good, but low priority.
JSHint is distributed under the MIT License. One file and one file only (src/stable/jshint.js) is distributed under the slightly modified MIT License.
The JSHint Team
We really appreciate all kinds of feedback and contributions. Thanks for using and supporting JSHint!