- Documentation: http://jshub.org/core/website/
- License: http://jshub.org/legal/
- Latest Stable Release: http://github.com/jshub/jshub-core/downloads/
- Discuss: http://groups.google.com/group/jshub-users/
- Contributor Info:
All users should download or generate a jsHub release from http://jshub.org/configurator/
- Modular source code
- Unit test pages
- Automated test suite and runner
- Continuous integration and cross-browser testing support
- Developer help and guides
Code found in the development head is always a work in progress and should be treated as experimental.
jsHub.org is a non-profit that is sponsoring several projects to make the deployment of data capture for web analytics and other online optimization solutions more professional.
jsHub Core is released under the BSD license and is copyright (c) 2009, jsHub.inc. A copy of the BSD license can be found in the LICENSE.txt file.
Getting the code
Unzip the archive anywhere on your computer
Quickstart for running the application
This application is a traditional Ruby on Rails application, meaning that you can configure and run it the way you would a normal Rails application:
- Change to the unzipped application:
- Load the database schema:
- Start the web server:
ruby script/server(run with --help for options)
- Go to http://localhost:3000 for the homepage