This is a ROS driver for patlite.
- connect the patlite with your computer directly
- set IP address of your computer to 192.168.10.x (patlite has 192.168.10.1)
- open http://192.168.10.1/index.htm with your web broswser and setup network stuff. Please see the manual for details.
roslaunch rospatlite patlite.launch IP:=IP_ADDRES
- enjoy patlite
Run patlite_node.py with following ros params.
- host : a hostname or ip address of your patlite
- port : a port for TCP connection of your patlite
- timeout : timeout of socket
Then you can see some topics under the private namespace.
$ rostopic list /patlite/set/blue /patlite/set/buzzer /patlite/set/green /patlite/set/red /patlite/set/white /patlite/set/yellow $ rostopic pub /patlite/set/buzzer std_msgs/Int8 1 # <- buzzer ON $ rostopic pub /patlite/set/buzzer std_msgs/Int8 0 # <- buzzer OFF $ rostopic pub /patlite/set/red std_msgs/Int8 1 # <- red light ON $ rostopic pub /patlite/set/yellow std_msgs/Int8 2 # <- yellow light blink