How to start the application for development
- Redis should be running. If it's not, try
- Start Juggernaut with
- Start Rails with
Problems with sqlite3?
bundle config build.sqlite3 --with-sqlite3-include=/usr/local/include --with-sqlite3-lib=/usr/local/lib --with-sqlite3-dir=/usr/local/bin
- Alternate suits in suit order always.
- "1 tricks left"
Flash the tab to pull focus back to the game if someone's doing another task in another browser tab.
Stats & analytics
- Cleaning up orphan games (cron job that calls rake task).
- Make a robot that plays the highest legal card, for testing purposes.
People with the same handle?
Use some of this code? https://gist.github.com/378255
- Remodeling along the lines of a Backbone app? Think of separation of concerns and small models. What does each piece have to know?
- An observer to publish records?
- Clean code that has gotten dirty.
- Refactor the card code.
Write in pure node? No need to change the API, just the endpoint.
Routing from / into a random game with people waiting. Players get a url to share. At 4 the rando joining stops, because the game is in progress.
- Multiple rounds?