Please sign in to comment.
Fri Oct 31 04:07:38 UTC 2014 lukem
* Release as "tnftp 20141031". * Merge NetBSD usr.bin/ftp from 20130220 to 20141026: - Don't pay attention to special characters if they don't come from the command line (from jmcneill). Fixes CVE-2014-8517. - pr/34796: Hauke Fath: ftp does not timeout on http fetches. Sun May 5 13:51:47 UTC 2013 lukem * Release as "tnftp 20130505" * Implement --enable-ssl (and --with-openssl) to enable https:// fetch support. * Merge NetBSD ftp from 20090520 to 20130220. Changes: - https:// support. NetBSD problem report 47276 from NONAKA Kimihiro. - Allow -R to restart non-existent ftp:// URIs. - Don't assume AF_INET support is available. FreeBSD problem report 162661. - Parse HTTP 'Date' entries in the `C' locale rather than the user's. NetBSD problem report 42917 from KAMADA Ken'ichi. - Improve error handling when parsing of URI scheme. - Silence connection warnings to multi-homed hosts in non-verbose mode. - Fix compile warnings. - In ftpvis(), prevent incomplete escape sequences at end of dst, and ensure NUL-termination of dst. Fix from Uwe Stuehler and Stefan Sperling, via Marc Balmer. - When using the response to SYST to decide whether to default to 'binary' be a lot less specific. * Replace glob with newer copy from NetBSD that does not suffer from DoS exhaustion attacks. Fix in NetBSD from Maksymilian Arciemowicz. See CVE-2011-0418 Tue Jan 12 06:58:15 UTC 2010 lukem * Release as "tnftp 20100108" * Rename onoff() argument "bool" to "val". Tue Jan 5 09:12:01 UTC 2010 lukem * If ARG_MAX isn't defined, use the result from sysconf(_SC_ARG_MAX). Fixes build when using newer glibc. * Add libnetbsd.la to the LIBADD for libedit. Fix provided by Adam Sampson. Mon Jan 4 06:28:07 UTC 2010 lukem * Distribute various files not shipped by default automake rules, to use 'make dist' instead of 'cvs export'. Wed Dec 30 00:12:47 UTC 2009 lukem * Release as "tnftp 20091122" Sun Nov 15 10:14:44 UTC 2009 lukem * Merge NetBSD ftp from 20090520 to 20090915. Change: - Rename internal getline() to get_line() to avoid conflict with libc with former. - Avoid a NULL dereference in an error message. Sat Nov 14 09:21:19 UTC 2009 lukem * Convert to automake & libtool. Sat Jun 6 07:17:38 UTC 2009 lukem * Release as "tnftp 20090606" Fri May 22 01:11:15 UTC 2009 lukem * configure fixes: - Add the time.h headers to accheck_includes, for the strptime check. - Remove the check for el_init in libedit; we're always replacing the library and the presence of strvis() in some versions confuses other checks. Wed May 20 13:47:43 UTC 2009 lukem * Release as "tnftp 20090520" * Merge NetBSD ftp from 20070722 to 20090520. Changes: - Only attempt to el_parse() a command unknown by the default parser if editing is enabled. Fixes pr 38589. - Turn off the alarmtimer before resetting the SIGALRM handler back to SIG_DFL. Fixes pr 35630. - Add epsv6 and epsv to disable extended passive mode for ipv6 or both ipv4 and ipv6 respectively. This hack is due to our friends a Juniper Networks who break epsv in ipv6. Should be fixed in ScreenOS 6.2.X. - Improve parsing of chunked transfer chunks per RFC2616: - more stringent chunk-size parsing - ignore optional trailing ';chunk-ext' stuff, instead of barfing - detect EOF before final \r\n. - Use the service name to getaddrinfo() (along with the host name), so that features such as DNS Service Discovery have a better chance of working. Display the service name in various status & error messages. - Don't getservbyname() the :port component of a URL; RFC 3986 says it's just an unsigned number, not a service name. - Fix numerous WARNS=4 issues (-Wcast-qual -Wsign-compare). - Fix -Wshadow issues - Update copyrights - Remove clause 3 and 4 from TNF licenses - Rename HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_SA_LEN to HAVE_STRUCT_SOCKADDR_IN_SIN_LEN to accurately reflect the structure member being used. - Use AF_INET instead of AF_UNSPEC as the default family if !defined(INET6). * configure improvements: - Style tweaks. - Use AC_LANG_PROGRAM() instead of AC_LANG_SOURCE() - Add a check for strptime() requiring separators between conversions, and use our replacement one if it does. Sat Dec 20 15:28:24 UTC 2008 lukem * configure improvements: - Move IPv6 check from tnftp.h to configure.ac (as per tnftpd). - Rework option descriptions. - Highlight when tests are for a specific option. - Move configuration results to the end of the file. - Display $prefix in configure results. Fri Aug 15 03:03:36 UTC 2008 lukem * Add a "Configuration results" display at the end of configure. Cosmetic tweaks. Fri Feb 29 09:45:56 UTC 2008 lukem * Support @EXEEXT@ for Cygwin (etc).
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,656 additions and 227 deletions.
- +761 −35 net/tnftp/files/libedit/Makefile.in
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libedit/filecomplete.c
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libedit/filecomplete.h
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libedit/read.h
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libedit/readline.c
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libedit/readline/readline.h
- +520 −23 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/Makefile.in
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/dirname.c
- +1 −4 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/fgetln.c
- +8 −4 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/ftpglob.h
- +358 −97 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/glob.c
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/setprogname.c
- +1 −8 net/tnftp/files/libnetbsd/usleep.c
Oops, something went wrong.