…, this diverges from the standard layout on Solaris but ensures a consistent experience for pkgsrc packages. Fixes 31 packages on Solaris.
version, and bump all depends. Per discussion on pkgsrc-changes.
- Added support for RV740, M92, M93, M97. - Added support for HDMI audio on RS690 and R700. - Added support for power management. - Implemented almost correct analysis of PowerPlay AtomBIOS tables. - 2D acceleration (EXA) is enabled by default now, except on RV740. - Backlight handling finally fixed - compatible with xbacklight 1.1.1. - Overhaul of memory controller setup. Fixes many "MC not idle" issues. - Overhaul of cursor handling. Fixes most cursor bugs. - Selectable color space for XVideo on R6xx/R7xx. - Tons of bug fixes (DDC, EXA, LUT, RandR, AtomBIOS). - More quirk table entries. - Shave support (cleaner compilation output). - All warnings fixed. - Some start of Developer's documentation in README.coding.
corruption issues. Bump PKGREVISION.
- Added 2D acceleration for R6xx and R7xx. - Added XVideo support for R6xx and R7xx. - Added support for RS880 and RV790. - Added RandR 1.3 mandatory properties. - Refactoring of MC code. - Enable DRI support by default on R5xx and RS6xx. - LUT (color lookup table) fixes. - Tons of quirk table entries and bug fixes. - Fix register accesses for processors that reorder memory writes.
- Added HDMI support. - Added support for RV710, RV730 (DCE 3.2). - Added screen rotation support. - Added RandR 1.3 panning support. - Many acceleration and build fixes. Currently running on my T60p (Though cannot see any difference from 1.2.3)
Version 1.2.3 * Added Command Submission infrastructure. Version 1.2.2 * Added DRI support (R5xx and RS6xx). * Added support for RV770, RS780, M82, M86, and M88. * Added XVideo support. * Added CP based 2D acceleration (R5xx and RS6xx). * Added EXA render acceleration (R5xx and RS6xx). * Added support for AtomBIOS based mode setting. * Added support for scaled modes. * Added RandR support for backlight control. * Lots of modesetting related bug fixes.
- Added support for RV620, RV635, and R680. - Added 2D acceleration for R5xx (including RS6xx), both XAA and EXA. - Added support for DDIA block (second digital output) on RS690. - Added support for interlaced modes - Added additional layers for splitting outputs into encoders and transmitters as needed for new hardware. - Added support for DragonFly BSD. - Improved RandR corner cases. - Improved handling of secondary cards. - Implemented foundation work for future TV support. - Huge number of bugfixes and minor updates.
A: Why don't you just use inttypes.h?
- Added Support for RS600, preliminary RV670. - Allows panning in RandR mode. - Preliminary (read: untested) support for HDMI connectors. - Now builds against the latest upstream X.Org code in git. - Lots of bugfixes, e.g. - Better monitor detection. - Gamma + palette fixes. - Mode stability + textmode restore. - RandR mode selection fixes.
repository because there is not an official release yet. This is the video driver for ATI Radeon HD cards for the modular Xorg server. This works well enough on my Radeon HD 2600XT DDR3.