jCarousel - Riding carousels with jQuery
jCarousel is a jQuery plugin for controlling a list of items in horizontal or vertical order. It provides a full-featured and flexible toolset for navigating any HTML based content in a carousel-like fashion.
Note: Version 0.3.x and 0.2.x are not compatible. Old versions can be downloaded from the release page.
The documentation can be found here.
By default, the jCarousel core only contains the minimum functionality needed to create carousel widgets. Specialized features are provided through plugins.
jCarousel comes with the following plugins:
- jcarouselSwipe - Adds support for user-friendly swipe gestures.
- jcarouselLazyLoading - Adds lazy loading to jcarousel.
- jcarouselFade - New method for support fade animation to jcarousel.
- jcarousel-status - Display the status of your carousel.
- jcarousel-smoothscroll - Animates a jCarousel at a constant pace, regardless of varying item widths.
All ready-to-use files are located in the
All files are also available from CDNJS.
Copyright (c) 2006-2016 Jan Sorgalla. Released under the MIT license.