A very minimal setup that allows you to get started writing a web application in a very productive environment as quickly as possible.
This originated as a directory that I would manually copy over for new projects. I hope someone else finds it useful.
- RequireJS : http://requirejs.org/
- RequireJS Plugins : cs, text, order, domReady, i18n,
- Underscore : http://underscorejs.org/
- jQuery : http://jquery.com
- LessCSS : http://lesscss.org/
- Bootstrap CSS : http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
I take no credit for any of these libraries. Nothing substantial in this repository is mine, it's just a compilation of great libraries that I use often.
There may be. Since this started as a very informal boilerplate setup for myself I may have tweaks or fixes made since this version that I've forgotten to include, so let me know of any issues and I will get them in here.
- jQuery : MIT/GPL
- RequireJS and plugins : MIT/new BSD
- Underscore : MIT
- LessCSS : Apache v2.0
- Bootstrap CSS : Apache v2.0
- Everything else : Public Domain
More license information can be found as comments in the respective files
Jarrod Overson http://jarrodoverson.com/