jspm Project Contribution Guidelines
jspm is only possible through the contributions of users. Contributions to the project are always welcome.
If you are interested in contributing a minor correction or compatibility bug fix, feel free to send a direct PR.
For any larger features, please post a comment or create a relevant issue before starting work or sending a PR. It is important that the implementation details are clear and agreed first where necessary to ensure that effort isn't wasted.
jspm aims to serve the majority needs of users. Every effort will be made to frame use cases and PR approaches in a way that can be implemented by jspm.
Assistance with PRs and issue responses in the main projects is very much welcome.
- Package manager: https://github.com/jspm/jspm-cli
- jspm core library: https://github.com/jspm/core
- npm registry endpoint: https://github.com/jspm/npm
- GitHub registry endpoint: https://github.com/jspm/github
- DEW Conversion Transform: https://github.com/jspm/babel-plugin-transform-cjs-dew
- jspm rollup: https://github.com/jspm/rollup-plugin-jspm
- jspm resolver: https://github.com/jspm/resolve
Any tooling integration projects can also be brought into the organization if you would like.
If you would like to join in on collaborator discussion, please request an invite to the Discord chat.